Days to go
The Indian Association for Quality and Reliability (IAQR) and National Institute for Quality. Assurance (NIQA) joined together in 1987 and became what is today known as NIQR, The National Institute for Quality and Reliability.
The need of the hour is a common forum, for quality on a country-wide basis. Through this forum, an acceleration in the pace of progress of the national quality and reliability movement could be achieved knowledge – could be easily shared, experiences exchanged and a broader national perspective evolved.
About the 16th Global Quality Convention
NIQR, a premier institution working for the cause of promoting Quality in Indian Trade & Industry, for more than three decades. Through its seminars, conferences, meetings, training programs including National Conventions NIQR has enabled individuals and organizations to meet the challenges for enhancement of knowledge and skills..
This Global Event shall enable the participants/delegates to understand, assimilate and prepare themselves for:
- Preparing their Business Processes for the ensuing Disruptions
- Introducing Smart Manufacturing Methodology in their business enterprises
- Meeting the Leadership Challenges & Explore Opportunities for Global Growth
- Evaluating Risks & Opportunities of Disruptive Transformation – MSME’s perspective
- Addressing the need for Digital Quality & Artificial
- IntelligenceUnderstanding the immediacy & need for Use of Non conventional Energy for Future of Mobility
This year’s edition will be held along with an Exhibition on 10th & 11th of August 2018 at Chennai, India taking on the theme – Digital Quality for Disruptive Future.